Anthony Giglio is retained by numerous corporations to lead educational, experiential and, above all, entertaining wine and spirits tastings, dinners, and tours.
- Wine Director for American Express’s network of Centurion Lounges
- Columnist: “The Wine Wise Guy” on foodandwine.com
- Contributing Editor, FOOD & WINE Magazine (7 million readers)
- Author of 11 books, including three editions of the Annual FOOD & WINE Wine Guide, five editions of the cocktail classic Mr. Boston Official Bartender’s Guide, and the coffee table book, Cocktails in New York
- Writes regularly for Travel + Leisure and Departures
- Wine Reporter for WCBS News Radio
- “Online Sommelier” for American Express Platinum
Cocktail Party Wine Tasting
- Informal, casual gathering set up with multiple themed stations
- Each station features at least two wines matched with as many canapés
- Brief introduction sets the tone, excites guests, followed by guest-to-guest interation
Seated Wine Tasting Seminar
- Guests sit classroom style
- Placemats feature up to 12 glasses
- Food pairings optional; laughter mandatory
Paired Wine Dinner
- Reception with wine-paired hors d’oeuvres
- Seated multi-course dinner paired with wines
- Pairing 5ps and tricks + personal storytelling
American Express, Time Inc., BlackRock, US Trust, UBS, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Ritz-Carlton, SalesForce, Intersport, to name a few.
Rates available upon request, dependent on scope of work.