1. Tell us about your role at The Kagency?
I was introduced to The Kagency almost three years ago through an internship program. Since then, I have worked through the ranks and am now a sales manager leading initiatives for both licensed and raw venues.
2. What do you love most about your job?
There are so many things that I love about my job! If I had to choose one, it would definitely be all of the interesting people I meet on a daily basis.
3. What is the coolest feature you’ve seen at an event?
As a 90's child, it has to be the private Backstreet Boys performance at the H&M Balmain show. It was epic.
4. What’s the best advice anyone has given you in regards to the events industry?
Hands down, "There is a solution for everything."
5. What advice would you give others just starting out in this industry?
You have to be able to roll with the punches. You never know what will show up on your plate in this industry -- that's what makes it exciting! No two days are the same and every day is worth it.
6. When not running between events, where might you be?
Doing something spontaneous -- I love trying new things! Most recently, I took a trapeze class, and next week I’ll be in San Francisco running my first half-marathon.